Finance Management Trainee - Commercial Entity
BAT Trading is the commercial entity, being lead market as part of Central Europe South Area. We are a leading, multi-category consumer goods business and our purpose is to build a Better Tomorrow™ by reducing the health impact of our business through offering a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products for our consumers. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You will progress from graduate to junior manager in 18 months in Finance, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business. Our Finance Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance departments of Corporate and Commercial Finance (Marketing Investment and Pricing & Excise) work together to achieve outstanding business results.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
It means working at the center of an incredibly influential business. It means learning from specialists who can push you to reach your full potential. It means embracing smarter working and boldly taking your career to brand-new heights by collaborating across the globe. For the driven, passionate and ambitious recent graduates, our Global Graduate Program is the first step towards bigger and better things. It’s a real job from day one with world-class training, international opportunities and the chance to reach your full potential. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE:
If you are courageous, resilient and agile and you have an active interest in Finance, we will provide you with the opportunity to deliver real results while meeting your career goals. This means global thinking, ongoing networking and becoming one of BAT’s leaders in Finance.
It’s fast-paced. It’s exciting. It will push your own limits. Upon successful completion of our program after 18 months you will have the possibility to work as Junior Manager in our organization in Corporate & Commercial Finance. You could be the next Global Graduate if you:
- Are looking for an international career in Finance;
- Speak English and Romanian fluently (both written and spoken);
- Have an university degree (Business Administration/Finance or similar, with maximum 3 years from the graduation) and a relevant work experience in the Finance field;
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background (student exchange programmes, Erasmus etc.)
- Have leadership skills demonstrated through either professional experience or extra-curricular activities;
- Are curious, ambitious, innovative and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Have a drive for excellence: high expectation for the quality of your work, proactive in nature and comfortable to deal with ambiguity and to influence a wide array of stakeholders;
- Demonstrate a hunger for continuous learning, eager to develop new skills;
- Take initiative and communicate clearly;
- Ideally have a driving license.
- CV Screening
- Video/phone interview
- 1st Online Interview (Only the candidates who pass will be contacted)
- Assessment Center & Final Interview
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working within the larger BAT group opens the doors to a varied and accelerated Global Career with locations in over 180 countries worldwide. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most competitive opportunities to those wishing to start and advance their career with a global company. Our commitment to this goal reflects in our offer to our employees.
As a Global Graduate, you will receive the following:
- A real job assigned in executive level and several rotations in different cross-functional departments;
- World-class leadership training opportunities;
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills;
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world;
- Enhanced business awareness and commercial exposure in our organization;
- Customized onboarding program starting Day1;
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance;
- 2 weeks training at the BAT Global Graduate Academy with your peers from around the globe;
- Competitive salary, yearly bonus depending on company’s annual performance and holiday incentive;
- Competitive benefits package including extended health, life insurance;
- A Junior Manager role after the successful completion of the 18-month Global Graduate program.