Paid Internship IT Support On-Site
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SLB active
View all jobs Paid Internship IT Support On-Site active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
SLB is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career move? We are currently looking for new students that can tag along and be part of a multicultural team within our hubs.
Job Summary: The On-site Support is considered a computer support expert responsible for hardware, software (location specific) and peripherals. On-site Support is the second point of escalation for the resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests, and connectivity issues.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis
- Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures & allocated timelines
- Logs relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures
- Communicates with customer regarding incident progress
- Ensures tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved
- Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales
- Liaises with customer, other SLB IT support groups and 3rd party providers when necessary
- Maintains Global Asset Management database with all the required updates related to the hardware he is responsible for
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on laptops, desktops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Support local IT infrastructure for business development projects
- Presents and educates IT solutions, methods, and tools to customer in order to increase their efficiency
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Participate actively in IT team and follow up closely on the objectives & KPI’s
- Complies with Quality Health Safety Environment (QHSE) and IT policies
- Technical knowledge with the operation of desktops/laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Windows 10, Office 365 & Teams skills
- Understanding TCP/IP addressing and subnetting basics
- Fluent in English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Customer interface skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive, requires little supervisory attention.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
- We encourage our students to take all their exams and we are flexible with their working hours during the exams period
- We encourage our colleagues to apply their knowledge gained in the Universities and we assist our all our new colleagues to learn on the job
- We offer the possibility to become a permanent employee
- We offer a multicultural environment where you could make international friends.
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
So, if you are interested or you know a colleague that can be interested in what we offer, just hit the button Apply now!