Internship - Financial / Administrative Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Internship - Financial / Administrative Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Center Romania (SG GSC – Romania) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS you will be part of the COO (Chief Operation Officer) team which is responsible to conduct transversal initiatives, strategical projects and operational streams implementation along with financial analysis and resource management.
Your focus will be to:
- work closely with COOs, managers, finance owners and account receivable functions, being responsible to offer support on billing, financial checks and documents classification. You will experience a diverse environment in GTS with resources performing various activities for worldwide clients;
- perform pricing, proforma/invoicing verification, and billing conformity;
- collect information for budget and forecast construction;
- investigate inconsistences in the billing, purchase request/order process and alert on errors;
- collect licenses, volumes related with unit costs;
- check monthly time sheet reporting with GTS managers;
- verification on the good allocation of activities and projects in the time tracking tool;
- direct cost monitoring, reporting on headcount euro cost, actuals and forecast;
- data collection, process documentation, content update on referentials.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting
- Good language skills – English - spoken and written
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Open and curious attitude
- Attention to details
- Team player