HR Trainee- Admin Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs HR Trainee- Admin Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience, let’s team up if you are searching for a full time, 1 year paid internship in HR. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead. You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A student or a fresh graduate in Psychology/Human Resources or similar field;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office package;
- A good communicator in English;
- An avid learner and proactive;
- A good team worker and customer-oriented approach;
- Structured, organized and detail oriented.
- Updates and registers in specific informatics system data regarding employees;
- Ensures data quality for all information updated in the system;
- Follows up of the changes regarding personal data of employees;
- Schedules medical check up for new employees;
- Gives support to employees on administrative topics;
- Archives work related documents.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.