Global Graduate Program in Human Resources
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
It means working at the center of an incredibly influential business. It means learning from specialists who can push you to reach your full potential. It means embracing smarter working and boldly taking your career to brand-new heights by collaborating across the globe.
For the driven, passionate and ambitious recent graduates, our Global Graduate Program is the first step towards bigger and better things. It’s a real job from day one with world-class training, international opportunities and the chance to reach your full potential.
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE:
If you are courageous, resilient and agile and you have an active interest in HR, we will provide you with the opportunity to deliver real results while meeting your career goals. This means global thinking, ongoing networking and becoming one of BAT’s leaders in Human Resources.
It’s fast-paced. It’s exciting. It will push your own limits. Upon successful completion of our program after 12 months you will have the possibility to work as Junior Manager in our organization in HR.
You could be the next Global Graduate if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and you possess a maximum of - 3 years of experience in HR or related field
- Have leadership skills demonstrated through either professional experience or extra-curricular activities
- Are curious, ambitious, innovative and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have a drive for excellence: high expectation for the quality of your work, proactive in nature and comfortable to deal with ambiguity and to influence a wide array of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a hunger for continuous learning, eager to develop new skills
- Take initiative and communicate clearly
- Awareness of Digital DNA experience (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Design Thinking, Analytics) – optional
- Are looking for an international career and speak English fluently
- Make no mistake; our Global Graduate Program is not an easy option. If you’re the type of person who always gives their all, this program could be your opportunity to have a rewarding career in a global organization.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working within the larger BAT group opens the doors to a varied and accelerated Global Career with locations in over 180 countries worldwide. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most competitive opportunities to those wishing to start and advance their career with a global company. Our commitment to this goal reflects in our offer to our employees.
As a Global Graduate, you will receive the following:
- A real job assigned in executive level and several rotations in different cross-functional departments
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world
- Enhanced business awareness and commercial exposure in our organization
- Customized onboarding program starting Day1
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance
- 2 weeks training at the BAT Global Graduate Academy with your peers from around the globe
- Competitive salary of 90,0000 RON annual gross, yearly bonus depending on company’s annual performance and holiday incentive
- Competitive benefits package including extended health, life insurance, support for public transportation and gym
- A Junior Manager role after the successful completion of the 12-month Global Graduate program
- CV Screening
- 1st Online Interview (Only the candidates who pass will be contacted)
- Assessment Center & Final Interview
- All the process would be conducted virtually