Finance Trainee with English
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A student or a fresh graduate with an economical background;
- Interested in developing yourself;
- Take pride in your team spirit;
- Curious and organized;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- Task-oriented and show initiative;
- Passionate to learn more about the business, databases, analytics and data accuracy;
- A good communicator in English;
- A wizard in Excel.
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Create and consolidate reports;
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various activities in our Finance department.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- Flexible work schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.