Invoice to Cash Finance Internship
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Invoice to Cash team in our GBS Service Center in Bucharest are looking for a new Invoice to Cash Finance Intern (6 months fixed-term contract).
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Fresh graduate or currently studying in a Bachelor/Master programme in
- Finance/Accounting or connected field
- Language Skills required: English (advanced)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests
- Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center ITC team
Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence
- Code No Detail Deductions (EUR)
- Prepare and send ad hoc reports to local markets with the open deductions
- Direct trade invoices to the right approver in the Local Market (depending on the market) or directly investigate them if applicable.
- Manage the Overpayment process for the trade related deductions
- Write-off aged deductions
- Conduct trend analysis to drive continuous improvement related to deduction processes and systems
- Maintain a constant focus on achieving and surpassing established metrics
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg ITC policies including adherence to GAAP, SOX and audit requirements
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
This internship is a 6 months fixed-term contract and you must be available full-time.
Estimated start date of the internship: June/July 2021
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.