Accounting Receivable Internship
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program! Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 14 edition. From 13 successful editions, 212 students welcomed so far in JTI and 39 of them are currently our colleagues.
Who can apply?
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, in Accounting/ Economics;
• Motivation to develop as a professional in accounting area;
• Accounting knowledge;
• Knowledge of tax regulation related to AP accounting is considered an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Attention to details;
• Proficient in using of MS Office;
• Good English language.
- ensuring the proper bookkeeping of the various sales and correct allocation of collections
- communicating on permanent basis with customers and preparing accounts receivable reports.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2021
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!