B2B Marketing & Sales Operations Intern
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
Corporate Hangar is an Innovation Factory in Milan, Italy, that supports corporate clients to accelerate their innovation processes by creating startups to implement interesting ideas.
At Corporate Hangar we value diversity. We are a cross-functional team with diverse technical and business skills to develop innovative ideas. Each member has an area of interest and expertise. Our team is composed by entrepreneurs, university professors, engineers, physicists, project managers, designers and more.
We work in a unique way: collect ideas, create business plans and pilot projects, accelerate ideas, create and run startups
We are seeking a Marketing & Sales operations intern with a background and interest in e-Commerce platforms. The candidate will work in close contact with Corporate Hangar and will support Corporate Hangar in the marketing and sales activities on the new e-commerce platform: Kablee.
The candidate will support the Head of Marketing of Kablee for all functions of the shop, reporting, supporting the user-centric approach to build a strong platform and brand. They will also move product information into our channels to bring products live.
On top of the e-commerce and digital marketing activities the candidate will also provide support to the sales team, establishing a direct contact with lead clients and promoting the e-commerce platform to new and established clients of Prysmian Group. In this framework the candidate will also provide support in collecting and implementing customer feedback in the platform.
This person is highly analytical, well versed in marketing operations, E-Commerce trends and tools, particularly B2B. They think big, multi-task, work smart, are organized, detailed , innovative and entrepreneurial.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Support for the good function of the e-commerce channel, including consumer experience, management of products, analytics, reporting, merchandising and growth strategy;
- Support the development of the product portfolio, uploading new products or the import of updated catalogs;
- Support promotional offline and online activities including planning, launch, post-event analysis.
- Support the reporting of e-commerce financials, provide insights and learnings to the team monthly;
- Support on new item launches and when needed, corresponding marketing/merchandising initiatives, ensuring their clear execution;
- Support the brand awareness development activities of Kablee
- Support the sales team in engaging with the clients.
- Analytical thinker, proven problem-solver, and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree preferred;
- Adept at working across an organization to achieve strategic goals;
- Preferred experience in Magento, SEO & SEM optimization, and digital marketing tools;
- Preferred experience in using Google Analytics to measure performance and create reports;
- Preferred experience in Google Data Studio, or similar data analysis / visualization tools;
- Enthusiast of sales and client management in B2B and B2C sectors.
- High level of English required, fluency in Polish or Romanian required.
- Start date: immediately
- Fun, energetic team that thrives on collaboration
- Located in Slatina, Olt, remote work is an option
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team at a company that is quickly growing and evolving. Significant potential for growth. Apply in confidence before March 25, 2021.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.