Internship-Qualitative Research Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Internship-Qualitative Research Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
• Fluent in English (min C1).
• Sales/Marketing orientation.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Fast learner.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Time management and flexible approach.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and eager to progress within a large organization culture.
The main purpose of this role is to leverage ADP’s competitive pricing market positioning, by collecting data through qualitative research methods within our Worldwide Sales organization.
As part of our excellence - driven culture, research constitutes an important process ensuring we are always aligned with the latest market trends.
• Schedule interviews using our internal online meetings software.
• Conduct online interviews by asking a list of questions in accordance with business needs and objectives.
• Welcome and provide a brief background to participants.
• Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees responses by means of relevant questioning and/or additional explanation.
• Compile and maintain interview data secure / accessible only to approved persons or teams.
• Record and review data obtained from interviews for completeness and accuracy.
• Work closely with Sales Associates to support the qualitative interviews action.