PC&IS Automation Engineer intern
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to big problems, also you have to have knowledge of bring together and analysis of times and movements of processes.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will embrace commitments and develop different and relevant projects. In our Engineering and Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost.
You are a good fit here if:
We want future engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards! If you would like to be a part of this challenge and like inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is excellent for you!
- Graduating in less than 2 years (Electronics, Automation or Electrotechnics and is experienced in electrical actioning);
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- Like to bring innovation to their work, while having the capacity to analyse situations and provide solutions;
- Is multifaceted, organized and always pays attention to details;
- Have strong analytical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
Your role as an intern in P&G:
In this internship role, you will meet different challenges, take decisions and see the results quickly. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Also, as an Automation Engineer intern you will:
- Identify and correct the electrical failures or automation equipment programs;
- Learn how to project and build automation panels;
- Realize converter applications and servo actioning frequencies;
- Learn to repair industrial electronic equipment;
- Handle different tasks regarding the assemblance and repair the production equipment and automation gears;
- Train plant technicians and operators in using the equipment and systems;
- Identify and recommend changes and ways to improve the production processes and be part of new projects.
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning, offering the chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products;
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges while working with world-renowned technologies in some exciting ways;
- Exciting work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment where you can benefit from mentorship, coaching, training and guidance;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Relocation package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.