Configuration Manager for performance controller
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects. Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and highly sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Would you like to work at state-of-the-art technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Then lead one of our project teams! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision of personally shaping the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- Creating and maintaining the Software Configuration Management Plan;
- Defining the branching strategy;
- Identifying, planning and controling the configuration items in the CI list;
- Conducting of configuration audit;
- Identifying, drawing and communicating baselines;
- Customizing and maintaining the project environment;
- Establishing and performing the rights management for project related tools and resources;
- Maintaining the project inventory list.
- Ideally experienced in Config-Management;
- Experienced in processes of software development (. A-SPICE, V-Model);
- Experienced in version control system (. SVN, GIT or similar);
- Experienced in task-tracking tools (. JIRA or similar);
- Experienced in scripting (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.).
- An autonomous way of working;
- An analytic working style;
- Eager to work in a structured and process orientated environment;
- Self-confident and self-assertive;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Strong communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus;
- An outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.