Junior Consultant - Valuation, Modelling & Economics
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant - Valuation, Modelling & Economics active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Technical skills requirements
• General understanding of valuation approaches and methods
• Some experience in financial modelling would be a plus
• Ability to understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and commercial documentation and reports, drawing appropriate conclusions
• Organized person
• Analytical approach
• Team player
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments
• University degree in Finance, Cybernetics - Economic Informatics
• Proficient IT skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed
• Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations
• Manage own time and communicate progress to senior / project manager
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the client agenda with examples of this reflected in findings and work
• Build strong internal relationships within the valuation and business modelling team and across other service lines
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress