This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Gameplay Programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As Gameplay Programmer, you are accountable for the interactivity of the game. You turn game design rules and gameplay elements (features, animation, sound…) into playable sequences. You collaborate closely with designers, artists, animators and other game development team members. Your goal is to offer players the most comfortable, immersive & fun game experience possible.
- Participate in the development of features that will make the game come to life
- Evaluate and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best quality, based on the functionalities of the engine
- Suggest and participate in the conception of prototypes with the design team
- Participate in the architecture, conception and implementation of gameplay code based on design intentions, and implement game controls focusing on quality
- Optimize and debug gameplay code to ensure that gameplay is fluid
- You have already graduated or will be graduating in 2021 from a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and have less than 1 year of experience (excluding internships and apprenticeships)
- You have good C++ programming skills and capacity to write readable and modular code
- You have a good knowledge of object–oriented development and technical knowledge of the software development process for prototyping, developing, optimizing and debugging.
- You have a strong interest in games system and mechanics
- You are curious about technical knowledge in physics, mathematics, animation & arts
- Your excellent analysis and problem solving skills will help you deploy effective solutions to complex problems
- You understand and care about player needs
- Your passion and knowledge for video games will make a difference
- You can work well both autonomously and collaborate within multicultural and cross-disciplinary team: your interpersonal skills are an asset for cooperating with multiple job families
- As we are an international company, you are fluent in English and geographically mobile
As part of the Ubisoft Graduate Program, you will benefit from a full-time working contract for both years.
Deadline for application -> March 14th, 2021
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our players’ community.