Tires Manufacturing Trainee Engineer - Floresti, Prahova
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job. “All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (3 to 12 months, depending on the department).
Let’s inspire motion for life!
No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead. This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- Recent graduate of a Bachelor's degree in a technical field of engineering such as Automation, IT, etc.
- Passionate to learn more about the technical side of things, to find out what is behind the new technologies;
- Thrive on solving challenges with your logic and diagnostic skills;
- Fluent in English and/or French,
- Experienced Excel/PPT user;
- Structured, organized and detail oriented;
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skill;
- Curious and organized, willingness to learn and develop;
As a Michelin intern, you will:
- Introduction to production processes, Rubber Technologies, Material’s flow and
- Assembling Tire's Components in order to gain in-depth operational knowledge about the production process;
- Manufacturing/Engineering projects within the plant, such as the development of an application in Power BI to improve the visibility in the workshop on the interventions of the maintenance teams;
- Learn to provide technical guidance and assistance to the production unit as it industrializes new technologies or new processes;
- Learn to apply technical skills to troubleshoot existing processes with manufacturing problems;
What we offer:
- 6 months work contract and on the job training;
- The possibility to grow from a trainee role into a full time employee role;
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.