Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Six months to one year experience with middleware support or development;
• Good knowledge of Linux, Unix/AIX, Windows Operating Systems;
• Database and SQL knowledge (Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server);
• Good command of English language. Italian language is an advantage;
• Disciplined, methodical;
• Availability to work in shifts;
• Availability for On-Call support;
• Ability to prioritize issues and to quickly find solutions.
• Performs application and system software installations and upgrades;
• Performs troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents;
• Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution;
• Executes corrective maintenance on Middleware software;
• Executes corrective actions after failed automated software deployments;
• Ensures support for planned infrastructure and application activities;
• Performs restoration of the various server components;
• Manages requests to recover log files or other types of files;
• Performs optimization of the application and the system load;
• Participates in implementation of new projects related to Applications Deployment;
• Executes Middleware related system activities in Linux, Unix/AIX and Microsoft Windows.