Junior Audit Analyst with English- April start | RADC
Who we're looking for
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest. This role is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements.
The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end to end process. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development.
Your future role
As a Junior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
-Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
What we offer
Our offer to you is:
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized ACCA programs, Foreign Language courses and many others);
- Friendly environment and supporting colleagues, working with Deloitte professionals from across Europe;
- Office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.