Global Graduate Manufacturing
Are you up for the challenge?
Do you think you’ve got what we need?
Are you passionate and ambitious?
If your answer is YES, then our Global Graduate Programme is what you need.
What is it?
It’s a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Who we are?
We are BAT, an ambitious, diverse, global business with more than 115 years of innovation behind us and an incredibly exciting future ahead. Founded in 1902, our company continues to go from strength to strength thanks to market-leading brands, a successful strategy, talented people and our Transforming Tobacco ambition. We have factories around the world making nearly 700 billion cigarettes a year. Not to mention plants making roll-your-own tobacco and oral tobacco products like snus and moist snuff. So, the scale of our Operations is huge. It takes innovative thinking and the latest technology to deliver the best results for our consumers and our business.
Our Graduate Programme in Operations helps you to develop exceptional skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations works to achieve outstanding business results. During the programme you will also gain international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy, networking with graduates from around the world, and strengthening your leadership skills. Further, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
Your journey in BAT will start in the factory in Ploiesti and the main purpose of the role will be to optimise Production key performance indicator via a continuous process improvement and process behaviour analysis.
More specific what you have to deliver is to:
- Support Production departments by managing statistical process control system
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvement in the processes, supporting all production areas in continuous improvement projects
- Regular co-operation with Product & Quality Assurance, Finance and Engineering functions on quality and process improvements
- Initiate, lead or take part in improvement actions or projects that focus on production performance (KPIs)
- looking for an international career in Operations, with Manufacturing as a starting point
- have a university degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering field
- have a minimum 6 months’ of relevant work experience or extracurricular activities as a student or international scholarship;
- are driven and ambitious;
- are an inspiring and engaging individual;
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- have strong analytical skills;
- are internationally mobile;
- speak Romanian & English fluently