Customer and Sales Support Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Customer and Sales Support Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your day consist of?
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
- building a relationship with sales representative, customers and HP partners,
- understanding their business models and finding the best solution in the sales process.
- supporting Sales Operations business unit within the area of Catalogue Management and Maintenance,
- finding alternatives to improve HP and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2020
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English
- Excellent customer skills, with a focus on trust and readiness to take action
- Computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
And moreover, keeping things fun!
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)