Solutions Consultant Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programming experience
- 2-4 years professional experience in IT industry
- Strong C/C++ skills; C# knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of Web Servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.), Java applications
- Good understanding of at least one relational database (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase), technical skills on Windows, Linux.
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework, VMware, VirtualBox, AWS, Azure etc.
- Good understanding of the market trends and current financial technology is a plus
- Professional experience working with or supporting Summit, Kondor, Opics, Fusion Invest product and other Treasury and Capital Markets solutions is a big plus
What will you contribute?
The Solutions Consulting Engineering (SCE) team is a group of business and technology professionals qualified with diverse and specialized skills and backgrounds gained with large financial institutions, technology providers and Finastra.
You'll be working on the latest technologies and you’ll be helping banks’ capital markets division transform their technology, simplify their system architecture and streamline their operating model to support growth, optimize cost and lower operational risk.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work on our internal and external cloud based Demo Systems and assist in the in the execution of the Go to Market campaigns for our Capital Markets solutions. You’ll be involved in setup, configuration, technical testing of the demo environment, etc.
- Assist the regional Global Solutions team with specific technical configuration requirements as part of the preparation process for client workshops/demos
- Contribute to the Proof of Concept testing, design and execution for the Capital - Markets standalone and integrated solutions
- Contribute to the technical proposals
- Software upgrades
- Investigate technical defects and propose adequate solutions
- Create solution design documentation – both internally and externally to the customers – which includes data flow diagrams, description of application components, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with the regional Global Solutions team, Product management, Development, QA, etc.
- Work with, and provide training and assistance for regional Global Solutions team in the designated application areas
- Recommend and document new processes that will result to better day to day operations
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!