PURCHASING SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs PURCHASING SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
GOOD TO KNOW:
Do you like the idea of brokering and negotiating deals to foster situations of mutual benefit for both us and our suppliers? Would you love doing this on the scale of a billion-dollar consumer goods company?
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN PURCHASING:
As a strategic sourcing intern, you would be the help us take the lead on crafting winning deals with vendors that will supply us with what the company needs. Your everyday work would include:
- Analyzing sourcing markets and developing expertise in those markets.
- Developing strategies for sourcing that would increase our innovation pipeline, driving costs down, and influencing industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiating the right deals, with the right suppliers, for the right reasons.
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP IN P&G OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring upon completion of your studies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Enrolments are opened until 1st of May, but we recommend you apply as soon as possible in case you are interested;
- Flexible start dates throughout summer – start whenever you are ready!
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;
- Regular fun team – buildings;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;