An ideal job for recent graduates with up to 2 years professional experience in Finance who wish to fast track their career within a global organization and have the possibility after 18 months of successful completion of our program to work as junior manager in our organization in Finance.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
It means working at the center of an incredibly influential business. It means learning from specialists who can push you to reach your full potential. It means embracing smarter working and boldly taking your career to brand-new heights by collaborating across the globe.
For the driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program is the first step towards bigger and better things. It’s a real job from day one for recent graduates– with world-class training, international opportunities and the chance to reach your full potential.
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE:
If you are courageous, resilient and agile and you have an active interest in Finance, we will provide you with the opportunity to deliver real results while meeting your career goals. This means global thinking, ongoing networking and becoming one of BAT’s thought leaders in Finance.
It’s fast-paced. It’s exciting. It will push your own limits. Upon successful completion of our program after 18 months you will have the possibility to work as junior manager in our Finance organization.
You could be the next GBS Global Graduate if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field and you possess a maximum of two years of experience in Finance or related field
- Have leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Are curious, driven, ambitious, innovative and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement
- Are an agile learner and you think you can make a difference in our organization
- Are looking for an international career and speak English fluently
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and you possess knowledge of Digital tools
Make no mistake; our Global Graduate Program is not an easy option. If you’re the type of person who always gives their all, this program could be your opportunity to have a rewarding career in a global organization.
YOUR NEXT MOVE:
Target Start Date of the Global Graduate Program: 1st December (it can also be later on depending on your availability)
Duration: 18 Months with the following Journey
- 6 months in Transactional Finance Departments (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash)
- 6 months in Professional Finance Department (Record to Report)
- 6 months in Transformation & Relationship Management Department (Business Relationship Management, Performance Reporting, Projects)
- We will develop your Commercial/Business Awareness experience as well as your leadership competencies throughout the 18 months with short term local and/or international assignments
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working within the larger BAT group opens the doors to a varied and accelerated Global Career with locations in over 180 countries worldwide. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most competitive opportunities to those wishing to start and advance their career with a global company. Our commitment to this goal reflects in our offer to our employees. As a Global Graduate, you will receive the following:
- A mentor, coach and a buddy to support your cross-functional learning and development during the 18 months journey
- Enhanced business awareness and commercial exposure in our organization
- Customized onboarding program starting Day1
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance;
- Access to modern and best-in-class learning opportunities and technologies
- 2 weeks training at the BAT Global Graduate Academy in London with your peers from around the globe;
- A full-time paid position where you will be challenged and supported in delivering on business targets;
- Investment in your learning and development;
- Competitive salary of 90.000 RON annual gross, yearly bonus depending on company’s annual performance and holiday incentive
- Competitive benefits package including extended health, life insurance, support for public transportation and gym;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- A junior manager role after the successful completion of the 18-month Global Graduate program
We look forward to learning more about you!
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.