As an intern in the Accounting&Reporting team you will provide support to the accounting team, working for French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about You:
- Provide support to the team in the preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, posting manual entries;
- In charge of the integration of expenses and incomes;
- Responsible for the primary accounting tasks (booking and payments of invoices);
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage the business and treats requests in the absence of co-worker under the supervision of the coordinator;
- Participate to transversal initiatives.
We also value:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have the ability to work in conformity with the procedures and to maintain them;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Microsoft Office programs.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, attention to details;
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships;
- Ability to analyze new situations;
- Team player and best practice sharing.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (foreign language courses);