Internship program - HR Admin
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career?
Maximum 1-year experience in an HR department
Preferably Certified Human Resources Specialist (Labor legislation and personnel administration).
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
Required to handle a large volume of work and data entry.
- Maintains new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgment) and transfers the information to Payroll& Personnel Admin department, so HR information and records are accurate and secure within HRIS.
- Maintains records, documents, compiles information /data and responds to routine requests with standard answers.
- Complete, check and process HR-related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately (may include medical statements, insurance claims, social security, other government forms).
- Responds to routine enquiries and assist employees and managers with standard answers.
- Undertakes a variety of personnel administrative duties under the supervision of HR Representative.
- Combines materials from a number of different sources, in order to produce reports in the requested format.
- The employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Feel free to apply now!