Junior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree with relevant major (e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, etc);
• Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
• Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Hard-working, attentive to details with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
• Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
• Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects for a wide variety of industries;
• Assist in advising clients on transfer pricing matters, such as:
o Transfer pricing planning;
o Functional and economic analysis;
o Implementation of transfer pricing strategies;
o Advance pricing agreements;
• Research international and domestic tax and business matters;
• Deliver and monitor multiple client engagements;
• Analyze financial and economic data of the clients for tax purposes and various statistical sampling packages.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Transfer Pricing service line is well positioned for growth and new Consultants are needed to support the team in delivering quality advice to the client and pursue new business opportunities. As a member of our team, you will gain knowledge and expertise in the economic field, you will understand the clients’ business in order to contribute to finding tailored solutions to their needs, you will benefit from training programs and you will work closely with a team of professionals giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work.