Junior Software Engineer for Automotive Electronics
Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are a well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Why work for Visteon?
Visteon is in search of creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team of employees who design, engineer and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. As one of the world’s largest automotive cockpit electronics providers, we consider our employees critical to our growth and success.
If you are looking to join a global, technology-driven market leader with growth potential, Visteon may be a great fit. Visteon is the only company offering a full range of vehicle cockpit electronics products that is focused on this segment, which is expected to grow more than twice as fast as the overall automotive market. Of the technologies that drive consumer satisfaction with vehicles, 90 percent are embedded in products offered by Visteon, giving our employees an exciting opportunity to directly influence the driving experience.
So explore the opportunities available at Visteon, and shift your career into high gear.
- university degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- experience in programming language C
- professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
- knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- good interpersonal skills
- very good English
- develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers
- design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification
- assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- software debugging and quality assurance
- prepare appropriate technical documentation
- integrate customer and third party SW components.
- support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc
- possibilities for career development in international company
- professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- open and friendly working atmosphere