Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is combining latest A.I. technologies with human intelligence in order to provide to customers the best and most responsive service → a chat-based business travel service, that enables busy travelers to book and manage their travel within seconds by sending a simple text message.
For their product team, they are looking for a Product Designer, working with end users and the tech team, to design and deliver a stellar product and user experience.
What they appreciate the most→ You enjoy combining design best practices with user-oriented thinking and state-of-the-art technologies. You’re passionate about creating high-impact user experiences that make customers’ lives better.
• A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (2-3 years of experience)
• Experience designing high-quality interfaces and experiences
• The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
• Able to produce visual mock-ups using Sketch or similar tools
• Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
• Iterate on ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests
• Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on
• Develop the final look and feel of these products
• Work closely with product owners and managers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
• Work together with the front-end developers to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
• Help shape the design culture at that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with products and services
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• A serious position with responsibilities and room for creativity for the most exciting travel project in Europe – delivering high-quality service through a hybrid AI/human working environment
• Market rate compensation
• Little hierarchy, steep learning curve, a good mentor network
• An extremely motivated team in the centre of Hamburg
• Travel perks, including visiting the Hamburg office (once every 2 months)