Junior Consultants in Audit- Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultants in Audit- Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Join PwC and be a game changer!
Currently we are looking for: Junior Consultants in Audit
What we are looking for:
- Fresh graduates with bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science or technology.
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools).
- Fluency in English.
- Availability to travel.
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
- Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors.
- Inventory on the client companies' status.
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports.
- Testing controls and identifying risks.
- Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes.
- Gather all the information about the companies' clients.
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform.
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification.
- Statutory Accounting, audit courses and professional ACCA certification.
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program.
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments.
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
Change begins at pwc.com/beagamechanger.
Collection of personal data:
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.Use of personal dataWe use information held about you in the following ways:
● For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
● If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
● to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.Legal basis for processingWe hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.Data retentionIf your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.