Junior Consultants in Tax
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultants in Tax active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
What we are looking for:
If you are…
- BA or Master Student;
- Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it;
- Fluent in English and computer literate;
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
- You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
- That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
- The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
- Talent, hard work and opportunity.
- You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
- It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it!
For career minded students, it is clear to see what makes us so unique. Because of our structure we can offer access to the latest technology, the best training facilities and unrivalled opportunities for progression. We are offering an excellent opportunity for all outstanding students to start their career in PwC.
What will you do?
As a Tax Junior you will be treated pretty much as a tax consultant providing support to more senior team members on their day to day work. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in!
You will have the chance to experience work and life at PwC and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture.
- You'll benefit from a general and a specific technical training that’ll give you all the skills you'll need for your internship;
- You’ll get exposure to a wide range of work and clients;
- You’ll build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists;
- You’ll have access to the latest technology, the best training facilities and unrivalled opportunities for progression;
- You’ll be significant for the team from day one. It’s your time to shine!
Change begins at pwc.com/beagamechanger.
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Collection of personal data:
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.Use of personal dataWe use information held about you in the following ways:
● For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
● If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
● to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.Legal basis for processingWe hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.Data retentionIf your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.