Software Development Engineer C++
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Industry Software active
View all jobs Software Development Engineer C++ active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
• 1 – 5 years of relevant experience;
Specific technical competencies:
• Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
• Good knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is preferred (sampling technology, digital filtering) or at least a strong interest in this technical domain;
• Knowledge or experience in applied Numerical Mathematics is an asset;
• Knowledge of matrix algebra;
• Expertise in software design and architecture;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
Specific personal competencies:
• Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
• High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
• Team spirit and flexibility;
Within the Modal Analysis team, you will contribute the improvement of existing software as well as development of new software.
Your tasks will lie in the area of automating processes for data acquisition, data processing and analysis.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
• Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
• Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
• Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
• Writing documentation for the developed code;
• Integration testing and bug-fixing.