Internship Marketing (Junior Brand Manager)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZENTIVA active
View all jobs Internship Marketing (Junior Brand Manager) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Zentiva,compania de medicamente generice, ocupă locul 4 în Europa de Est, având o poziție de lider în Cehia, Slovacia și România, în vreme ce în Europa de Vest ocupă locul 6.
Zentiva urmareste sa creasca accesul la medicamente de inalta calitate la pret accesibil, pentru cat mai multi oameni din cat mai multe tari.
Portofoliul de produse al companiei acopera o gama larga de arii terapeutice, concentrandu-se asupra bolilor cardiovasculare, afectiunilor inflamatorii, durerii, infectiilor si bolilor sistemului nervos central, precum si asupra bolilor gastrointestinale si urologice.
• Education: University degree in Economics, Communication
o Brand marketing approach
o Sales experiences can be an advantage
o Demonstrates excellent English language skills
o Highly focused and drives to set for him/herself ambitious objectives
o Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
o Entrepreneurial mind-set
o Be in love with business, not with advertising
o Quick to analyse and take action
o Excellent communication skills
• Implement brand communication activities on the 3 big stakeholders: doctors, pharmacist and consumers
• Be able to transform data into consumer & sales stories
• Constant overview of the competition on the key categories
• Acts as a role model, in line with all ethical & compliance Zentiva rules and promote the highest ethical & compliance standards
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will start work on the key brands and over time, you’ll be able to manage a brand by yourself.
- We’ll constantly help you to improve your marketing and trade marketing abilities.
- You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (Sales, Finance, Supply, advertising agencies)
- Opportunity to build up local brands through local ATL & BTL executions.
- Constant development process: formal training and exposure to different strategic plans.
- Dynamic and respectful environment.