UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME - Human Resources
LOCATION: Bucharest (Romania)
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years you’ll cover up to three placements including international assignment in one of our European offices.
Real tasks from the first day
You’ll be supporting the wellbeing and championing the success of the 174,000 people working for us worldwide. Unilever’s HR function is committed to contribute to the Sustainable Living Plan in as many ways as possible. We need HR people who are mindful and responsive to contexts, audiences and individuals and are inspired to develop colleagues and the capabilities required for our winning business. Wherever you’re based in the business, you will gain experience of driving culture change, managing employee relations, developing talented individuals and leaders, turning around the performance of teams and much more. It’s all about shaping our organisation from within.
Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Europe and the globe. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking.
- Graduate in Master Degree (not longer than 12 months after graduation) or student of a last year;
- Fluently communicating in English and in Romania;
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships);
- Having high level of analytical skills;
- Customer and consumer oriented;
- Enthusiastic and creative;
- Passion for growth;
- You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary;
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance;
- Employee Shop;
- Private medical care;
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities.