Contract Renewals Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Contract Renewals Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. They are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are their ultimate differentiator.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Business fluent in written and spoken English and German are mandatory
• Proven working understanding of SFDC (or similar CRM & ERP systems) is desirable
• Passion for sales and strong determination to build a long-term career
• Understanding of sales process
• Understanding of customer’s business, needs and goals to identify potential new business & cross-selling
• Prospects the market to identify business opportunities and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research (Linkedin, Sales Navigator, google etc)
• Identify clients’ needs and pain points, budget and decisional tree
• Builds long term, meaningful customer relationships on the phone
• Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development)
• Address all inbound website requests, qualify them based on specific methodology and transfer to regional field sales team
• Identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Build deep relationships within territory channel community and become a trusted advisor for Honeywell’s products and services
• Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell
• Actively pursues new opportunities to drive and enable business growth while addressing new or existing customer needs
Our client is offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
• Extensive training programs;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• Dynamic and international work environment;