Trainee Academy Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Trainee Academy Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Are you interested to start a career in Information Security? Then Dell Secureworks is where you want to start!
We are looking for passionate people that want to join our battle to protect our customers from Cybercrime.
In this role you will be given a chance to learn from professionals that focus on providing the best cybersecurity services for the our clients. You will enjoy a multicultural, diverse and dynamic experience,aving the possibility to become a Security Analyst.
The first 1,5 month of theraining period will have regular business hours schedule (8 h/day). The Security Analyst role implies a rotating shift schedule including night shifts).
- You are passionate about IT and Networking industry
- You want to develop your Information Security skills
- You are analytical and security focused
- You like to spot trends and big picture
- You have prioritization skills, sense of urgency
- You communicate well to build relationship and trust
- You are fluent in English
- You can be either an employee who is willing to make his entrance in IT field- with a Basic knowledge of IT Security, or a fresh graduate / final year student. The mandatory requirement is to have passion for IT and determination to work your way up!
- Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+)
Your core focus will be:
- Learn what security operations mean for all the SOC roles (InfoSec, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Security Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention)
- Get accustomed with some of the most complex security systems deployed on the customers served in Secureworks Romania
- Learn the Secureworks culture and meet our local and global specialists
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
- Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
- Meal tickets
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.