Sales Summer Managerial Internship P&G
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Summer Managerial Internship P&G active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
How is it like working here?...
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP IN P&G OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a sales challenge across our main customers and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Sales such as Brand Management, Finance and Supply Network Operations. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head& Shoulders.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: