HR Recruitment Intern -Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (6 months contract)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Recruitment Intern -Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (6 months contract) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a focused and proactive HR Intern to join our Recruitment department.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Proactive, adaptable and self-driven, with a solution focused approach;
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Very good attention to details;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
• Advanced in using relevant Microsoft Office applications.
As an Intern of the Human Resources team, your main tasks will consist in:
• Provides administrative support to the HR recruitment process, covering all areas - screening candidates, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, scheduling testing, providing feedback to candidates etc.;
• Performs general administrative tasks - e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, archiving, phone calls;
• Prepares various HR reports and statistics as requested;
• Assists with the preparation of HR internal communication;
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as the external providers.
What we offer:
Modern offices with excellent facilities
Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications