DevOps Cloud Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs DevOps Cloud Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Champion new products
- Automate, automate, automate.
- Develop and refine tools, procedures and workflows that create consistency and stability for our internal operations and customer experience.
- Discuss ideas at a high level and use your technical ability to follow through and implement them.
- Review and research potential new products, presenting them to the wider team to highlight their potential. Be a champion for projects
- Be comfortable working in a fluid environment where requirements and priorities may change at short notice. Be prepared to be the cause of that change.
- Continually think about the root causes of issues, and where necessary, stop and re-evaluate a project with the team to ensure it doesn’t just address the symptoms of a problem.
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure that work is achieved effectively. Document and communicate your work
- Appreciate high quality code and have pride in your own.
- Enjoy using communication and collaboration tools for maximum efficiency.
- Produce documentation on development work that can be used for funding.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to highlight the goals of new and existing projects and their ongoing progress.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills:
- Strong Sysadmin and development skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Scripting (BASH, Python, Lua, Powershell)
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication
- Automation and Config Management Skills (Ansible)
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, Postgres, Influx)
- Knowledge of Data Serialisation Languages (JSON, YAML)
- Experience working with automation and monitoring tools (Icinga, Grafana, TICK stack, ELK stack)
- Experience with source control (Git, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Knowledge and Understanding of Networking Technologies
- Knowledge of the web hosting industry and associated technologies. (Apache, NGINX, IIS)
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn Desirable Attributes
- Forward thinking
- Structure and discipline with code techniques
- Experience with multi-cloud environments
- Experience on multiple pipelines
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.