Software Engineer for Automotive Electronics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs Software Engineer for Automotive Electronics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification.
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Software debugging and quality assurance
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- Integrate customer and third party SW components.
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- Experience in programming language C
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages.
- Possibilities for career development in international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Social activities.