Expert DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Expert DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• Engineering degree in Computer/Software science.
• At least 10 years work experience in the Software industry. Devops experience of at least 2 years is a must have, with very good understanding of the DevOps mindset.
• Very good knowledge and professional experience of public cloud (Azure preferred), Docker and Kubernetes.
• Very good knowledge and experience of modern development engineering practices in an Agile context (Jenkins, pipeline as code, CI/CD, Ansible, GIT, Maven, Scons, Nexus, SonarQube, Jira).
• Script/high level language code guru (Python, Groovy).
• Strong technical skills and very good ability to promote and sponsor his ideas.
• Very good team player.
• Well organized with good communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Unix/Linux and Windows sysadmin experience.
• Be a force of proposition for adoption of state of the art DevOps tools and processes accross TCM and Finastra:
- software factory, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- pipeline as code, infrastructure as code
- public Cloud, immutable infrastructures, containers and orchestration
• Ensure, enable and keep coherence of the DevOps tools and processes across all TCM products.
• Specify, estimate, plan, develop and support these tools and processes.
• Drive and enable Products and people adoption of these tools and processes.
• Agile adoption: 2 weeks sprints, Agile ceremonies, local and virtual scrums.
What will you contribute?
Treasury and Capital Market (TCM) DevOps Process and Tools team. Core of the TCM DevOps group (25 engineers) and part of the Finastra DevOps Center of Excellence.
Reporting to a local manager in Bucharest, within a DevOps team of highly skilled engineers, you will lead TCM Products (300+ Software Engineers worldwide) to state of the art DevOps practices. This includes, but not restricts to, Dockerized on premises and Cloud based Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.