Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Mechanical / Management in production and transportation will be a plus);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a production area;
• PFMEA and Control Plan knowledge;
• Advanced English skills and MS office abilities;
• Strong communication and leadership skills;
• Client oriented, well organized and with strong coordination skills.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Communicate with the engineering support team in regard with the design and devices that ensure the efficient production method, being responsible for communicating with processes coordinators engineers regarding process issues, work instructions and documentation that require changes;
• Design the architecture of the production processes in the agreed time and budget parameters and develop, evaluate and improve production methods;
• Maintain a permanent communication with the client to determine the specifications and/or modification of architecture products according to customer requirements;
• Deliberate with the entire engineering technical support team upon clarifying and solving problems, upon developing corrective and preventive actions in order to minimize these issues and yours responsibilities will be to evaluates inspection and test results in order to potentially improve the product processing;
• Coordinate engineering activities within the Customer Focus Team (CFT);
• Have an input on developing and updating the documentation regarding the production methodology and the engineering models related to the specific products;
• Develop PFMEA for new products and keep them up to date;
• Participate with the team for Control Plan development.