Technology Software Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technology Software Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Familiar with software testing principles and working methodologies
• Experience with troubleshooting configuration files (.xml, .ini), windows services, crash reporting
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming or Scripting Languages
• Good knowledge of bug tracking tools (JIRA, DevTrack, HP ALM, Bugzilla,etc) and test management tools (TestRail, qTest, Microsoft Test Manager,etc)
• Basic Knowledge of popular database solutions (SQL, MongoDB)
• Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics
• Proactive work manner
• Excellent English skills
Nice to have
• University Graduate in a relevant field (such as Automation and Computer Science) will be a plus
• Ability to read and understand callstacks
• Experience with complex applications with multiple components
• Experience with debugging applications on game consoles
But most of all, we are in need of involved individuals who are looking to learn and develop professionally
• Find and report bugs
• Elaborate/write test cases for the applications, based on requirements and ensure coverage for the functionality tests of the products
• Create and run test plans for different testing stages
• Compose version tests and write activity reports
• Communicate efficiently with peers across the globe
• Challenge the development team on the quality and usability of new features that are developed
• Assist in the preparation of training material
What’s in it for you:
• Great place to work & awesome team
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.