Customer Data Analyst with German, Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Data Analyst with German, Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
Economics background would be appreciated
1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions would be a plus
Good level of English and German
• Customer Accounts Management :
• Update customer database
• Analyze the database in case of non-conformities
• Participate to the feasibility study in case of new commercial conditions
• Suggest alternative solutions allowing the efficiency improvement of the process
• Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes / payments related to commercial contracts engagements
• Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions :
• Analyze and validate customers inquiries (customer creation, modification, closing)
• Propose actions in order to improve the practices
• Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager
• Inform the parteners
• Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions
• Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment
• Produce and archive all supporting materials according to the rules in force in the country