Numerical Simulation Engineer*
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Numerical Simulation Engineer* active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
We do not believe in the ideal or perfect candidate because we are quite realistic and usually pragmatic people. But we need someone with English and/or French at a medium level. This is a must and a selection criteria.
- General mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of automobile components and systems is a plus
- We are looking for candidates that have studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering and/or aerospace engineering, but not exclusively
- FEA and/or CFD simulation minimum background (at least one semester during studies)
- We also need MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations, nothing unusual
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team
- A responsible, autonomous, adaptable, curious, and attentive person, capable of analyzing complex situations, with a passion for cars. After all, we do work with Renault World in a cross-functional way
- Realize complex calculations and numerical simulations for the chassis components, subsystems and systems by using specialized FEA and CFD software
- Calculate the structure performance in terms of resistance, durability, noise, impact
- Analyze the performance and propose solutions for reaching the cost and quality targets
- Draft summary reports which stand at the base of automobile development
- Interact with other entities of the product design team for implementing the proposed solutions