Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Valoris Center active
View all jobs Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Suntem o companie cu capital 100% romanesc ce activeaza pe piata serviciilor de BPO din Romania. In prezent, avem doua trei puncte de lucru, in Bucuresti, Valcea si Bacau si deservim clienti din 13 industrii diferite. Ne mandrim cu o echipa de 450 de profesionisti, 250 de statii de lucru, proiecte desfasurate in 8 limbi straine si aproximativ 10 milioane de interactiuni anuale. Oferim clientilor nostri servicii de contact center, back-office, programe de coaching, solutii SaaS si servicii de recrutare si inchiriere de personal.Requirements
Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in technical support field, and interest in 3 or 4 of the following areas:
• Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Advanced Administration; MacOS experience is a plus;
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Advanced Administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
• Linux or Unix Advanced Administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
• Virtualization Infrastructure Advanced Administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
• Advanced Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
• Antimalware products administration is a plus.
• Advanced German, verbal and written communication skills;
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, Faculty of Cybernetics, etc.;
• Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
• Efficient time management and team player;
• Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
• Ensure L2 Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for company's Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
• Perform virtual environment analysis and information gathering on client infrastructure for deploying company's Enterprise solutions and deliver these details in the Statements of Work;
• Independently manage and carry out assigned accounts concerning deployment / implementation of company's Enterprise Solutions;
• Provide expertise on applications once they are moved from testing to production;
• Initiate, manage and document enterprise deployment reports;
• Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with company's customers;
• Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.;
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks.