Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) with German
Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in technical support field, and interest in 3 or 4 of the following areas:
• Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Advanced Administration; MacOS experience is a plus;
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Advanced Administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
• Linux or Unix Advanced Administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
• Virtualization Infrastructure Advanced Administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
• Advanced Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
• Antimalware products administration is a plus.
• Advanced German, verbal and written communication skills;
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, Faculty of Cybernetics, etc.;
• Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
• Efficient time management and team player;
• Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
• Ensure L2 Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for company's Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
• Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
• Perform virtual environment analysis and information gathering on client infrastructure for deploying company's Enterprise solutions and deliver these details in the Statements of Work;
• Independently manage and carry out assigned accounts concerning deployment / implementation of company's Enterprise Solutions;
• Provide expertise on applications once they are moved from testing to production;
• Initiate, manage and document enterprise deployment reports;
• Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with company's customers;
• Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.;
• Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks.