Internship - Functional Customer Support Advisor
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Student or Graduate in Finance, Capital Markets or Economics
- Basic financial knowledge related to banking and / or capital markets concepts
- Basic technical skills or interest in IT (eg: MS Office, Database)
- Strong English knowledge, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
- Able to quickly understand new concepts
- Able to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
- Good communication skills
As a member of the FusionCapital Summit Customer Support Team in Bucharest, you will:
- Get exposure to real Financial/Capital Markets field and what it takes to maintain a financial software;
- Respond to various customer requests of low/medium complexity by using the knowledge receiving in trainings or internal documentation, being able to understand the reported issue
- Gain practical knowledge on how to report software issues, work closely with the development team to fix them;
- Get familiar with internal and external tools used in CS processes: Jira (defect tracking tool), Confluence (documentation), Jenkins (continuous integration), Salesforce ( case management tool)
- Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the client’s satisfaction is attained;
- Follow Best practices for case management;
- Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed;
- Possible participation in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported, always accompanied by a senior colleague.
What Finastra offers:
- Paid 6-months internship part time or full time.
- Young work environment
- A dedicated buddy to train and help you
- Interaction with people in different roles involved in software development life-cycle
- Access to multiple and diverse training resources
- Experience in providing supporting the biggest financial institutions in the world.