Vehicle Software Quality Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Groupe Renault Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Vehicle Software Quality Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
• Knowledge of embedded software engineering (preferably automotive) (>2 years)
• Knowledge of SW validation and testing and associated tools
• Knowledge of SW quality assurance standards
• Aptitude for cross-functional management in project, synthesis skills
• Strong communication skills in English (TOEIC >800)
• To conduct the project deployment of software (SW) quality requirements (following Alliance - RNDS standard) on suppliers’
• Electronic Control Units (ECUs)
• To provide SW quality status at project milestones
• To manage the resolution of hard points through implementation of action plans, including rapid resolution through task forces
• To evaluate the capacity of the suppliers (through audits) to apply the quality requirements and to pilot the actions to be put in place at the latter.
• To support the development teams (SW Project Leaders)
• To contribute to the improvement of Alliance software quality standards, methods and tools, taking into account project feedback
Main internal collaborators
• SW Project Leaders, SW Technical Synthesis Engineers (TSEs) based in Technocentre France and Renault Technologie Roumanie
• Supplier SW quality engineers based in RNTBCI (Renault Nissan Technical Business Centre India)
• The referents & software experts (AQSW in particular)
• Supplier SW quality assurance plan on vehicle / platform
• SW quality status at project milestones
• List of hard points & risks, action plans and follow-up