BI Developer Trainee – 6 Months Contract
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Understand the user requirements and functional specifications;
- Develop Database objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures etc.) according to the Data warehouse Design using Teradata 16.10;
- Develop ETL processes for data warehouse using Informatica 10.2/other custom ETL tools;
- Test the solutions developed;
- Ensure that formal documentation created for all development projects.
You are what we’re looking for if:
- You are attending or have graduated an IT university;
- Have knowledge on a relational database management system (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.);
- Have good communications skills in English (spoken and written);
And, preferably, have:
- Experience with data warehouse design;
- Experience with ETL tools;
- Experience on business analysis;
- Good communications skills in French (spoken and written).
We also value:
- Eagerness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Quality and results orientation;
- Adaptability to changes;
- Responsibility and ownership of own actions;
- Good team players, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback.
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Still need to know more about us?
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
Come join our team!