Recruitment Intern (m / f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Henkel Romania active
View all jobs Recruitment Intern (m / f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
Who we are looking for:
• University degree, preferably in Human Resources/Psychology;
• Fluency in Romanian, very good level of English (speaking, reading & writing);
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Knowledge of HR practices and labour legislation;
• Sense of initiative & determination to achieve;
• Convincing & influencing personality;
• Organized person with good planning skills;
• Available and willing to stay in our team for a 1 year long period.
What we offer:
• Possibility to support sourcing processes in the Taleo recruitment tool;
• Opportunity to coordinate the advertisement of vacancies;
• Organizing telephone & personal interviews;
• Offer support to the managers during the whole recruitment process;
• Providing feedback to the candidates;
• Ensuring support for organizing job fairs;
• Creation of recruitment reports.
The successful candidate will work with our HR department in Bucharest. Integrated into a professional team, our intern will be the right hand of the Recruitment Partner and will have a 360° view on HR activities. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself and start your career through an unique experience in one of the fastest growing markets worldwide.