Brand Manager (m/f) Adhesive Technologies
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
Who we are looking for
• Experience: min. 2 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
• University degree in Marketing or related field;
• Very good Romanian and English skills – writing/reading/speaking;
• Positive thinking & proactive approach;
• Fast-learner; able to understand and innovate;
• Showing commitment and flexibility;
• Creativity and problem-solving skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives.
• Lead the allocated brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management
• Actively develop proposals (e.g. product and promotion ideas) to improve the brand performance based on local consumer and market insights
• Develop and monitor execution of Marketing Strategy/ based on market needs, competitive situation and company targets
• Launch and re-launch of products and Central-Est Europe wide promotions
• Build and continuously improve category and brand knowledge
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: henkel.com/careers