Service Desk Analyst with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Service Desk Analyst with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows core technologies is essential;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Citrix is a plus;
• Working knowledge of the ITIL / ITSM methodologies
• 3+ years of customer service in a multinational environment;
• Ability to focus and prioritize;
• Fluent in Italian;
• Good english communication skills.
• Receive tickets by telephone, email and the Remedy call management system;
• Work as a first point of contact - first line investigation and diagnosis of incidents reported prior to referral;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Record every request for support into the Remedy call management system ;
• Proactively monitor the progress of each request and escalate where required ;
• Ensure that co-ordination and communication between the Service Desk and the technical support teams are being maintained in system critical situations;
• Maintain the Service Desk solution documentation and knowledge bases;
• Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process;
• Proactively work and undertake any other duties as may be required by LSEG management on an ad-hoc basis.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers